Know what is happening with your accounts at all times!
We know that it is important to you that you are aware of any changes to your accounts. First Western provides many ways to get immediately notified if anything happens with your accounts.
Internet Banking Alerts
Be notified via email, SMS(1) or when you login. Some of the events include but are not limited to:
- Change in balance (you determine the threshold)
- When an item clears your account
- Incoming ACH Credit or Debit
- Insufficient Fund (NSF)
To get a full list of, as well as to sign up for these notifications just log into your internet banking account, go to Settings, then alerts.
Bill Pay Alerts
With First Western's Bill Pay event notifications, you can develop customized communications where you are notified each time a particular event occurs through your bill pay account. These events include but are not limited to:
- Recurring transaction has processed
- When an eBill is received
- A transaction is scheduled
To get a full list, as well as to sign up for these notifications, just log into your internet banking account, go to Bill Pay, then go to My Account.
Debit Card Alerts
First Western protects you from debit card fraud – day after day, year after year. The Customer Protection Center at First Western is a free risk management service that monitors, detects and prevents ongoing debit card fraud. The CPC offers review by experienced fraud analysts 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. We want to identify fraud early and take quick, positive action to minimize the impact and reduce losses. If fraud is detected we will contact you at the primary number on your card account.
In addition, you can sign-up to be alerted via SMS(1) when one of the following transactions occur:
- International Transactions (online or in person)
- Authorizations Greater than $500
- 8 or More Transactions in 24 hours
- Card Not Present (online or over the phone transactions)
- Out of State Transactions
- Declined Authorizations
(1) Data and message rates may apply for Mobile and Text Banking, please contact your mobile carrier for details.