Saving money is smart – and First Western makes it easy. You’ll get competitive interest rates, plus the peace of mind of being FDIC insured. For higher yields, choose a First Western CD. To save while maintaining easy access to your cash, select a Money Market Account. Or, take advantage of our Christmas Club, Wish List or Kids Club Savings.
Money Market Accounts
Invest with First Western and watch your money grow at a competitive rate of interest, plus you’ll have easy access to your funds anytime.
- Competitive Money Market Interest rates5
- Six free debits per statement cycle7
Visit with a First Western Customer Service Representative to find the Money Market account that best fits your needs
Certificates of Deposit – Lock in a fixed interest rate over a fixed term
- Easy to open and maintain
- Get a guaranteed rate of interest for a fixed term
- Variety of term lengths available
URFirst Savings – Start a simple savings plan
- $100 minimum opening balance
- Six free withdrawals per calendar month. Additional withdrawals are $5 each5
- Limited transaction account7
- Quarterly statements
- Interest paid on balances of $100+5
- Low monthly fee of $3 which can easily be waived by maintaining a minimum balance of $100 or a total customer relationship balance of $5,000 with FW5
Christmas Club Savings – Save today for your gift list
- Earns a competitive interest rate5
- Deposits limited to maximum monthly and annual amounts
- Deposits limited to automatic transfers from other First Western Bank accounts on a weekly, bi-monthly or monthly basis
- One withdrawal on the last business day of October in the form of a direct deposit
- Account automatically renews the first business day of November, unless closed by account holder
Wish List Savings – Put cash aside for a specific goal
- Save for big-ticket items, from a vacation to remodeling to a home theater system
- Offers all the benefits of our Christmas Club Savings with the flexibility to choose any month as your cash-out date
- On your cash-out date, we will automatically deposit the money into your First Western checking account
Kids Club Savings – A fun way to teach your children about money
- Designed for children up to age 18
- No minimum opening balance
- Interest paid on balances of $1 or more5
- Parent or guardian must sign on the account
- 6 Free withdrawals per month, additional withdrawals $2 each5 7
- Quarterly Statements
|Kids S.A.F.E.||Health (HSA)|
|Service Charge||$3.00 per month fee may be waived with a minimum balance of $100 or a total customer relationship balance of $5,000 with FW.
|Interest Earning||Interest is paid on balances of $100 plus(5)||Very Competitive Rate(5)||Very Competitive Rate(5)||Interest is paid on balances of $1 plus(5)||Very Competitive Rate(5)|
|Unlimited WIthdrawals||6 per month, $5 fee for each additional withdrawal||One withdrawal on the last business day of October in the form of a direct deposit(2).||Very Competitive Rate(5)||6 per month, $2 fee for each additional withdrawal||Yes|
|Free Online Banking and Bill Pay||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||
Yes. Online Banking
No. Bill Pay
|Minimum Opening Balance||$100||$25, maximum of $500||$25, maximum of $500||None||$100|
|Other Benefits||Quarterly Statements||Competitive interest rate||Competitive interest rate||None||Contributions are tax deductible. Interest earned is tax free. Distributions may be tax free provided customer pays for qualified medical expenses. No penalties for early withdrawal. Can make a one-time contribution from an IRA with no withdrawal penalty.|
|Other Instructions||Limited Transaction Account||Deposits limited to $500 per month and $6000 per year and be automatic transfers from FWB accounts only, on a weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly basis. Account automatically renews on the first business day of November, unless closed by account holder||Deposits limited to $500 per month and $6000 per year and be automatic transfers from FWB accounts only, on a weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly basis. Account automatically renews on the first business day of November, unless closed by account holder||Designed for children from birth to age 18. A parent or guardian must sign on this account. This is a limited transaction account.||Customer must have a high deductible health plan. Cannot have other health coverage. Cannot be entitled to Medicare or Veteran's Health benefits. Cannot be claimed as a dependent on someone else's tax return.|
Ready to get started?
Call your First Western Customer Service Representative today:
1-800-979-4577 toll-free in Western Arkansas and 1-877-631-0107 toll-free in Northwest Arkansas.
2 - Additional withdrawals will be subject to account closure and accrued interest will not be paid.
5 – Fees could reduce earnings on account.
7 – The product allows for unlimited deposits, but limited to 6 free withdrawals a month.