Saving money is smart – and First Western makes it easy. You’ll get competitive interest rates, plus the peace of mind of being FDIC insured. For higher yields, choose a First Western CD. To save while maintaining easy access to your cash, select a Money Market Account. Or, take advantage of our Christmas Club, Wish List or Kids Club Savings.
Money Market Accounts
Invest with First Western and watch your money grow at a competitive rate of interest, plus you’ll have easy access to your funds anytime.
- Competitive Money Market Interest rates5
- Six free debits per statement cycle7
Visit with a First Western Customer Service Representative to find the Money Market account that best fits your needs
Certificates of Deposit – Lock in a fixed interest rate over a fixed term
- Easy to open and maintain
- Get a guaranteed rate of interest for a fixed term
- Variety of term lengths available
URFirst Savings – Start a simple savings plan
- $100 minimum opening balance
- Six free withdrawals per calendar month. Additional withdrawals are $5 each5
- Limited transaction account7
- Quarterly statements
- Interest paid on balances of $100+5
- Low monthly fee of $3 which can easily be waived by maintaining a minimum balance of $100 or a total customer relationship balance of $5,000 with FW5
Christmas Club Savings – Save today for your gift list
- Earns a competitive interest rate5
- Deposits limited to maximum monthly and annual amounts
- Deposits limited to automatic transfers from other First Western Bank accounts on a weekly, bi-monthly or monthly basis
- One withdrawal on the last business day of October in the form of a direct deposit
- Account automatically renews the first business day of November, unless closed by account holder
Wish List Savings – Put cash aside for a specific goal
- Save for big-ticket items, from a vacation to remodeling to a home theater system
- Offers all the benefits of our Christmas Club Savings with the flexibility to choose any month as your cash-out date
- On your cash-out date, we will automatically deposit the money into your First Western checking account
Kids Club Savings – A fun way to teach your children about money
- Designed for children up to age 18
- No minimum opening balance
- Interest paid on balances of $1 or more5
- Parent or guardian must sign on the account
- 6 Free withdrawals per month, additional withdrawals $2 each5 7
- Quarterly Statements
|Kids S.A.F.E.||Health (HSA)||Easy Access Money Market|
|Service Charge||$3.00 per month fee may be waived if primary owner's
is $5,000 or above.
|$3 per month
if balance falls
May be waived if
balance is 5,000
|Interest Earning||Interest is paid on balances of $100 plus(1)||Tiered Interest
is paid on all
|Competitive Rate(1)||Competitive Rate(1)||Competitive Rate(1)||
Based on HSA 12 Month CD/IRA
|Unlimited WIthdrawals||6 per month, $5 fee for each additional withdrawal||6 per month, $5 fee
for each additional
|One withdrawal on the last business day of October in the form of a direct deposit(2).||One withdrawal on the last business day of your selected month in the form of a direct deposit.(2)||6 per month, $2 fee for each additional withdrawal||Yes||6 per monthly
statement cycle, $9
fee for each
|Free Online Banking and Bill Pay||Yes||
* No online deposits permitted from other FW accounts
|Minimum Opening Balance||$100||
New Money to FW Only
|$25, maximum of $1000||$25, maximum of $1000||None||$100||$10,000|
|Other Benefits||Quarterly Statements||Competitive interest rate||
Competitive interest rate.
Competitive interest rate.
|Contributions are tax deductible. Interest earned is tax free. Distributions may be tax free provided customer pays for qualified
medical expenses. No penalties for early withdrawal. Can make a one-time contribution from an IRA with no withdrawal penalty. Monthly Statements.
|Other Instructions||Limited Transaction
|Deposits limited to
$1,000 per month and $12,000 per year and must be automatic transfers from FWB accounts on a weekly, bi-monthly or monthly basis. Account automatically renews
annually, unless closed
|Deposits limited to $1,000 per month and $12,000 per year and must be automatic transfers from FWB accounts on a weekly, bi-monthly or monthly basis. Account automatically renews
annually, unless closed by accountholder.
|Designed for children from birth to age 18. A parent or guardian must sign on this account.||Customer must have a high deductible health plan. Cannot have other health coverage. Cannot be entitled to Medicare or Veteran's Health benefits. Cannot be claimed as a dependent on someone else's tax return.|
Ready to get started?
Call your First Western Customer Service Representative today:
1-800-979-4577 toll-free in Western Arkansas and 1-877-631-0107 toll-free in Northwest Arkansas.
1 - Fees could reduce earnings on account.
2 - Additional withdrawals will be subject to account closure and accrued interest will not be paid.